Township of Brudenell, Lyndoch & Raglan Burn Permits

Apply for your online permit today.

Current Progress

Welcome to the Township of Brudenell, Lyndoch & Raglan Online Open Burn Permit Manager.

Please fill in the form to create a new account and register for your first permit.

Already have an account? Login

Select Permit Type:

Personal Information

Do you rent or own your home?

Information for Renters

If you rent your home, your permit will require approval by your landlord before it becomes valid.

Landlord Information

Open Burn Address 1

Login Details

Confirm Your Location

Please ensure the marker on the map below indicates the correct location for your property. You may use the + and - buttons to zoom in and out, and click-and-drag the marker to place it in the correct location.

Loading map...

Loading addresses...

Your account has been successfully created!

Terms & Conditions

Please select a burn permit type.

Upload Photos for Permit (Optional)

Please upload photos, if available, of the burning site and what you intend to burn.

Select Burn Permit

Sign Here

Signature Of

Notification Methods


Enabling notifications by providing one or more contact methods below will ensure that you receive important information (e.g. changes to risk level, ban status changes etc.)

Text Msg.


Phone Call

Your permit is being created.

Please DO NOT close the window during this time.

Don't forget to call!

Toll-free: 1-855-847-0010

Level 2 (Total) Fire Ban in effect, this measure is put in place to protect our firefighters from exposure to the current COVID-19 outbreak. No open air burning including campfires as defined in By-Law 2010-11. Thank you for your understanding.

Frequently Asked Questions

Who can obtain a burn permit?

Individuals living/renting in the Municipality can obtain a permit. Permits are conditional and may be revoked at any time.

How can I obtain a burn permit?

You may register online using this website, you can visit us at the Municipal Office or give us a call during business hours.

What can I burn?

Please only burn clean wood, wood by-products (cardboard, paper etc.) or leaves/grass.

Do I need a permit for a camp fire or BBQ?

No, provided the fuel load of your fire does not exceed 2' x 2' x 2'.

What time of the day can I burn?

During fire season (April 1st-October 31st) all fires shall be lit no earlier than 2 hours before sunset and extinguished no later than 2 hours after sunrise (7PM-7AM). *This does not include camp fires*

What's the difference between a Level 1 and Level 2 (Total) Fire Ban?

A Level 1 Fire Ban restricts open air burning including fireworks (no permits will be issued). Campfires are exempt from Level 1 Fire Bans. A Level 2 or a Total Fire Ban shall mean absolutely no open air burning. This includes cooking fires, outdoor fire places, candles, tiki torches, fireworks, burn barrels, incinerators, etc.