Burn Permits logo

Township of Brudenell, Lyndoch & Raglan Burn Permits

Apply for your online permit today.

Department Logo or Badge

Don't forget to call!

Toll-free: 1-855-847-0010

Frequently Asked Questions

Who can obtain a burn permit?

Individuals living/renting in the Municipality can obtain a permit. Permits are conditional and may be revoked at any time.

How can I obtain a burn permit?

You may register online using this website, you can visit us at the Municipal Office or give us a call during business hours.

What can I burn?

Please only burn clean wood, wood by-products (cardboard, paper etc.) or leaves/grass.

Do I need a permit for a camp fire or BBQ?

No, provided the fuel load of your fire does not exceed half a cubic meter. And shall be contained within an approved pit.

What time of the day can I burn?

During fire season (April 1st-October 31st) all fires shall be lit no earlier than 7PM and extinguished no later than 7AM. *This does not include camp fires*

What's the difference between a Level 1 and Level 2 (Total) Fire Ban?

A Level 1 Fire Ban restricts open air burning (no permits will be issued). Campfires and fireworks are exempt from Level 1 Fire Bans. A Level 2 or a Total Fire Ban shall mean absolutely no open air burning. This includes cooking fires, outdoor fire places, candles, tiki torches, fireworks, burn barrels, incinerators, etc.